Fwd: Invitation to Test and Contribute to Pgperffarm - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Anil
Subject Fwd: Invitation to Test and Contribute to Pgperffarm
Date
List pgsql-hackers

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Anil <a8208226@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, Aug 26, 2023 at 9:37 PM
Subject: Invitation to Test and Contribute to Pgperffarm
To: <pgsql-perffarm@lists.postgresql.org>

Hello Pgperffarm Community,

I'm Anil, a GSoC'23 contributor to Pgperffarm. I'm excited to share our progress as the program approaches its culmination.

You can view the latest benchmark results at http://140.211.168.145/

Now, I'm inviting you to be a part of our effort. Could you test and run the benchmark on your system? Let me know, and I'll give you a unique machine ID for seamless contributions.

Access the repository at https://github.com/PGPerfFarm/pgperffarm
I want you to know that your involvement matters greatly.
Please feel free to reach out if you have any questions or to get started. If you encounter any bug, please report it.

Best,
Anil
GSoC'23 Contributor, Pgperffarm