Re: BUG #8673: Could not open file "pg_multixact/members/xxxx" on slave during hot_standby - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Serge Negodyuck
Subject Re: BUG #8673: Could not open file "pg_multixact/members/xxxx" on slave during hot_standby
Date
List pgsql-bugs
> From both members, and offset. I'd be great if you could attach a ls -lR
> of pg_multixact/.

I've set up another slave (in not production mode) to reproduce this
bug and provide more details if necessary.
There are no "apparent wraparound" message in logs yet. Probably
because I cannot sent the same SQL queries to non-production server.

Just to provide exact information: these are links to ls -lR
pg_multixact/ of both master and slave server.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B5sVzeuionyGVER6dnA3a0NkOU0/
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B5sVzeuionyGUlFibC1jZEVvQzA/