Re: Another issue with invalid XML values - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Bernd Helmle
Subject Re: Another issue with invalid XML values
Date
List pgsql-hackers

--On 25. Juli 2011 19:07:50 +0200 Florian Pflug <fgp@phlo.org> wrote:

> Hm, I have libxml2 2.7.8, installed via Mac Ports, and I cannot reproduce
> this. Maybe Mac Ports uses a modified libxml2, though. I'll check that.
>
> Where did you obtain libxml2 from?

This is MacPorts, too:

% port installed libxml2
The following ports are currently installed: libxml2 @2.7.8_0 (active)

I've reduced my configure line to the least required options

./configure --with-libxml --with-includes=/opt/local/include
--with-libraries=/opt/local/lib

but still get the WARNINGs in the regression.diffs. Which settings do you use?

--
Thanks
Bernd