Re: SQL/JSON: functions - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Nikola Ivanov
Subject Re: SQL/JSON: functions
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Hi Andrew,

Let me know check what can I do with the access. I will get back to you in an hour.

Regards

On Mon, Mar 28, 2022, 17:30 Andrew Dunstan <andrew@dunslane.net> wrote:

On 3/28/22 09:35, Tom Lane wrote:
>> On 3/27/22 19:14, Tom Lane wrote:
>>> What's worse, I'm unable to replicate the failure on an OpenBSD 7.0
>>> system here.  So there's something odd about jabiru's build
>>> environment; but what?
>> It's hard to see how this could be caused by the OS environment. Maybe a
>> flaky bison/flex? I'm going to be pretty reluctant to revert this based
>> on this error.
> No, I wouldn't recommend reverting.  Perhaps if we dig down and find
> something reproducible here, we could fix it --- but right now,
> given my failure to reproduce, I think there's just something broken
> on jabiru.

Yeah. I have just duplicated your non-replication on a fresh instance.

Nikola Ivanov, can you give us any assistance or give us access to the
machine?

cheers

andrew

--