Re: Patch: FORCE_NULL option for copy COPY in CSV mode - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Ian Lawrence Barwick
Subject Re: Patch: FORCE_NULL option for copy COPY in CSV mode
Date
List pgsql-hackers
2013/10/9 Andrew Dunstan <andrew@dunslane.net>:

> On 10/08/2013 12:47 PM, Andrew Dunstan wrote:
>>

>> On 10/08/2013 12:30 PM, Robert Haas wrote:
>>>
>>> Andrew, are you planning to review & commit this?
>>>

>> Yes.
>>

> Incidentally, the patch doesn't seem to add the option to file_fdw, which I
> really think it should.

Patch author here. I'll dig out the use-case I had for this patch and have a
look at the file_fdw option, which never occurred to me. (I'm
doing some FDW-related stuff at the moment so would be more than happy
to handle that too).

(Sorry for the delay in following up on this, I kind of assumed the patch
would be squirrelled away until the next commitfest ;) )

Regards

Ian Barwick