Re: docs: add missing id elements for developer GUCs - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Ian Lawrence Barwick
Subject Re: docs: add missing id elements for developer GUCs
Date
List pgsql-hackers
2022年12月5日(月) 11:25 Michael Paquier <michael@paquier.xyz>:

> On Sat, Dec 03, 2022 at 03:58:19PM +0900, Ian Lawrence Barwick wrote:
> > A few of the developer option GUCs were missing the "id" attribute
> > in their markup, making it impossible to link to them directly.
>
> True enough that the other developer GUCs do that, so applied and
> backpatched down to 11.

Thanks :).

It has since been brought to my attention that there's a general patch covering
missing "id" attributes, including those ones (see [1]), albeit
without a CF entry.
I will see if we can move that forward, before I end up sending in more
piecemeal patches as I encounter them...

[1]
https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/flat/3bac458c-b121-1b20-8dea-0665986faa40%40gmx.de#f52d07e7782b893a54e6e31b5a20b4db

Regards

Ian Barwick