Re: Allow file inclusion in pg_hba and pg_ident files - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Ian Lawrence Barwick
Subject Re: Allow file inclusion in pg_hba and pg_ident files
Date
List pgsql-hackers
2022年11月25日(金) 11:25 Julien Rouhaud <rjuju123@gmail.com>:

> On Fri, Nov 25, 2022 at 07:41:59AM +0900, Michael Paquier wrote:
> > On Thu, Nov 24, 2022 at 05:07:24PM +0800, Julien Rouhaud wrote:
> > > So I went with CONF_FILE_START_DEPTH and CONF_FILE_MAX_DEPTH.  Attached v22
> > > that fixes it in all the places I found.
> >
> > Sounds fine.  Added one comment, fixed one comment, and applied.
> > Thanks!
>
> Thanks a lot!

Hi

I'm trying to reconcile open CommitFest entries with their actual
status; the entry for this:

  https://commitfest.postgresql.org/40/3558/

shows as "Waiting on Author", but looks like it's all been committed;
is there anything
left to do on this?

Thanks

Ian Barwick