Re: Installing the commitfest app locally for testing/development - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Ian Lawrence Barwick
Subject Re: Installing the commitfest app locally for testing/development
Date
List pgsql-www
2022年11月30日(水) 5:43 Daniel Gustafsson <daniel@yesql.se>:

> > On 29 Nov 2022, at 14:38, Magnus Hagander <magnus@hagander.net> wrote:
>
> > Maybe it would be worthwhile to create a tiny mock API for that, as part of the cf app, that would just deliver
somefake data?

> +1, I think that sounds like a great idea.

+1.

If we get enough +1s, does that mean Magnus will make it? ;).

Otherwise I can try and have a crack at it (not really familiar with
Django, any general
pointers on where to get started welcome), but only if I have time
towards the end of the year.

Regards

Ian Barwick
time towards the en