Re: Add pg_basebackup single tar output format - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Michael Paquier
Subject Re: Add pg_basebackup single tar output format
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Wed, Sep 30, 2015 at 7:16 AM, Joshua Elsasser <josh@idealist.org> wrote:
> On Tue, Sep 29, 2015 at 11:50:37PM +0200, Andres Freund wrote:
>> On 2015-09-29 14:38:11 -0700, Josh Elsasser wrote:
>> > I've put my changes up as a series of relatively small commits on this
>> > branch of a github fork:
>> >
>> > https://github.com/jre/postgres/commits/single-tar
>> >
>> > Comments and suggestions are welcome.

Great!

>> Please post them to the list, we want patches to be in our archives.
>
> Sure, let's see if I can figure out git send-email

Usually it is recommended to add them directly to their dedicated
thread so as it is easier to follow the review flow, and you have sent
six patches, that's as much threads to follow... Here are some general
guidelines:
https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Submitting_a_Patch

You should register your patch as well here so as we do not lose track of it:
https://commitfest.postgresql.org/7/
Regards,
--
Michael