Re: [HACKERS] Secondary index access optimizations - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Michael Paquier
Subject Re: [HACKERS] Secondary index access optimizations
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Mon, Nov 6, 2017 at 10:13 PM, Konstantin Knizhnik
<k.knizhnik@postgrespro.ru> wrote:
> Concerning broken partition_join test: it is "expected" failure: my patch
> removes from the plans redundant checks.
> So the only required action is to update expected file with results.
> Attached please find updated patch.

The last patch version has conflicts in regression tests and did not
get any reviews. Please provide a rebased version. I am moving the
patch to next CF with waiting on author as status. Thanks!
--
Michael