Donations to the PostgreSQL project using bitcoins - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Michael Paquier
Subject Donations to the PostgreSQL project using bitcoins
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
Hi all,

While looking at the donation page of Postgres, I noticed that there
is nothing to be able to give donations in bitcoins. I imagine that it
could be nice to add a bitcoin wallet address that people could use to
send donations to the PostgreSQL project, and have of course the
wallet being managed by the same entity/people as the other money
donations. Bitcoin public addresses have the disadvantage to show how
many bitcoins a given address has received, but receiving even a
little is better than nothing. The wallet address published on
postgresql.org could also be changed periodically if showing the total
amount received since the existence of the address is a problem.
Thoughts?

Regards,
--
Michael