Re: [HACKERS] Setting pd_lower in GIN metapage - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Michael Paquier
Subject Re: [HACKERS] Setting pd_lower in GIN metapage
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Mon, Jun 26, 2017 at 4:11 PM, Masahiko Sawada <sawada.mshk@gmail.com> wrote:
> Thank you for the patches! I checked additional patches for brin and
> spgist. They look good to me.

Last versions are still missing something: brin_mask() and spg_mask()
can be updated so as mask_unused_space() is called for meta pages.
Except that the patches look to be on the right track.

By the way, as this is an optimization and not an actual bug, could
you add this patch to the next commit fest? I don't think that this
should get into 10. The focus is to stabilize things lately.
--
Michael