Re: [HACKERS] Race conditions with WAL sender PID lookups - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Michael Paquier
Subject Re: [HACKERS] Race conditions with WAL sender PID lookups
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Tue, May 30, 2017 at 11:09 AM, Peter Eisentraut
> I don't think this is my item.  Most of the behavior is old, and
> pg_stat_get_wal_receiver() is from commit
> b1a9bad9e744857291c7d5516080527da8219854.
>
> I would appreciate if another committer can take the lead on this.

Those things are on Alvaro's plate for the WAL receiver portion, and I
was the author of those patches. The WAL sender portion is older
though, but it seems crazy to me to not fix both things at the same
time per their similarities.
--
Michael