Re: [GENERAL] testcase failing on git master / how to progress - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Michael Paquier
Subject Re: [GENERAL] testcase failing on git master / how to progress
Date
List pgsql-general
On Sat, Mar 18, 2017 at 2:06 PM, Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
> If critters are falling over left and right on the commit you pulled,
> then you got a bad version.  If all is green on the buildfarm but
> it's not working for you, then we'd like to hear details.

If you can still produce failures even on latest HEAD, and that the
environment you are testing is more particular than anything currently
on the buildfarm, creating a new buildfarm animal would be a good idea
as your settings would be immediately covered and failure would be
tracked easily.
--
Michael