Re: [HACKERS] WAL logging problem in 9.4.3? - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Michael Paquier
Subject Re: [HACKERS] WAL logging problem in 9.4.3?
Date
List pgsql-hackers
in<20170913.174239.25978735.horiguchi.kyotaro@lab.ntt.co.jp>

>> filterdiff seems to did something wrong..
>
> # to did...
>
> The patch is broken by filterdiff so I send a new patch made
> directly by git format-patch. I confirmed that a build completes
> with applying this.

To my surprise this patch still applies but fails recovery tests. I am
bumping it to next CF, for what will be its 8th registration as it is
for a bug fix, switching the status to "waiting on author".
--
Michael