Re: Patch: Optimize memory allocation in function 'bringetbitmap' - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Michael Paquier
Subject Re: Patch: Optimize memory allocation in function 'bringetbitmap'
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Tue, Dec 15, 2015 at 10:41 AM, Tomas Vondra
<tomas.vondra@2ndquadrant.com> wrote:
> On 10/16/2015 08:00 PM, Jinyu Zhang wrote:
>> Update the patch_brin_optimze_mem according to your comment.
>
> I've reviewed the last version of the patch, and I do have a few comments. I
> haven't done any performance testing at this point, as the machine I'm using
> for that is chewing on something else at the moment.

I have switched the patch as returned with feedback for now based on
the review of Tomas that is still waiting some input from the author.
Jinyu, if you are still planning to work on that, feel free to move
your patch to the next commit fest 2016-01. Thanks!
--
Michael