Re: [BUGS] Bug in Physical Replication Slots (at least 9.5)? - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Michael Paquier
Subject Re: [BUGS] Bug in Physical Replication Slots (at least 9.5)?
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Thu, Mar 30, 2017 at 9:12 AM, Tatsuo Ishii <ishii@sraoss.co.jp> wrote:
> Committers will not apply patches which has trailing whitespace
> issues. So the patch submitter needs to fix them anyway.

I cannot comment on that point (committers are free to pick up things
the way they want), but just using git commands to apply a patch
should not be an obstacle for a review if a patch can be easily
applied as long as they roughly respect GNU's diff format.
--
Michael