Re: Support for N synchronous standby servers - take 2 - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Michael Paquier
Subject Re: Support for N synchronous standby servers - take 2
Date
List pgsql-hackers
in<20160414.172539.34325458.horiguchi.kyotaro@lab.ntt.co.jp>

<CAB7nPqThcdv+CrWyWbFQGYL0GJFZeWVGXs5K9x65WWgbqkJ7YQ@mail.gmail.com>

>> > If you could, it would be nice as well to check that nothing breaks
>> > with VS when using vcregress recoverycheck.
>
> IPC::Run is not installed on Active Perl on my environment and
> Active state seems to be saying that IPC-Run cannot be compiled
> on Windows. ppm doesn't show IPC-Run. Is there any means to do
> TAP test other than this way?
>
> https://code.activestate.com/ppm/IPC-Run/

IPC::Run is a mandatory dependency I am afraid. You could just
download it from cpan and install it manually in your PERL5LIB path.
That's what I did, and it proves to work just fine.
--
Michael