Re: [HACKERS] proposal: session server side variables - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Michael Paquier
Subject Re: [HACKERS] proposal: session server side variables
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Fri, Feb 3, 2017 at 2:56 PM, Pavel Stehule <pavel.stehule@gmail.com> wrote:
> My patch was marked as "returned with feedback".  Personally, I had not a
> idea what can be next step and what is preferred design, if some preferred
> design exists. I don't know what I have to change on my proposal.

Perhaps this was not adapted, sorry about that. Now the latest patch
is 2-month old and does not apply. If you think that the approach you
are taking is worth it, you can of course submit again a new version
and make the discussion move on. Finding a consensus is the difficult
part though.
--
Michael