Re: Status of CF 2014-10 and upcoming 2014-12 - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Michael Paquier
Subject Re: Status of CF 2014-10 and upcoming 2014-12
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Sun, Dec 14, 2014 at 12:00 AM, Michael Paquier
<michael.paquier@gmail.com> wrote:
> In any case, I will be able to do that on Monday.
> Opinions?

So I have been through all the remaining 20~25 patches of CF 2014-10,
and roughly moved them to the next CF 2014-12 or returned them with
feedback depending on their state and their stale period. If you feel
that your patch has not been treated correctly or has faced an
injustice, feel free to complain on this thread or on the thread of
the related patch. In any case, let's now move on to CF 2014-12, and
please be sure to check the status of the patch you submitted
previously if it was still on the works.

PS: Could someone close CF 2014-10 btw?)
Regards,
--
Michael