Re: [ODBC] Re: Connection failure with invalid connection option"gsslib" for 09.06.0410 - Mailing list pgsql-odbc

From Michael Paquier
Subject Re: [ODBC] Re: Connection failure with invalid connection option"gsslib" for 09.06.0410
Date
List pgsql-odbc
On Fri, Aug 25, 2017 at 7:34 AM, John Kew <jkew@tableau.com> wrote:
> Thanks Hiroshi;

Top-posting is not the recommended way of posting on those mailing lists.

> We can update our mirror and run through our linux tests and it is entirely
> possible I'm looking in the wrong place; but it *looks* like the change to
> connection.c would mean that "gsslib" is not passed to libpq regardless of
> platform:

Making this parameter never used in is a bad idea as well. It should
be conditional. It seems to me that Postgres ODBC should track if
libpq is compiled with GSS or not, and then allow the parameter to be
passed down or not.
--
Michael