Re: pg_hba_lookup function to get all matching pg_hba.conf entries - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Michael Paquier
Subject Re: pg_hba_lookup function to get all matching pg_hba.conf entries
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Wed, Dec 23, 2015 at 8:56 PM, Haribabu Kommi
<kommi.haribabu@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Wed, Dec 23, 2015 at 8:54 PM, Shulgin, Oleksandr <oleksandr.shulgin@zalando.de> wrote:
>> 5. Some tests demonstrating possible output would be really nice to have.
>
> Do you mean regression tests? In case of install check case, the results are
> based on the server configuration that is running. It may be difficult to write
> tests to pass in all scenarios. Because of this reason i didn't add them.

We have an infrastructure in src/test/perl to set up servers with
specific configurations and write regression tests. You should just
use that,

(Moved this patch to next CF as discussion is still actively going on).
--
Michael