Re: Support for REINDEX CONCURRENTLY - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Michael Paquier
Subject Re: Support for REINDEX CONCURRENTLY
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Marking this patch as "returned with feedback", I will not be able to
work on that by the 15th of October. It would have been great to get
the infrastructure patches 0002 and 0003 committed to minimize the
work on the core patch, but well it is not the case.

I am attaching as well a patch fixing some comments of index_drop, as
mentioned by Andres in another thread, such as it doesn't get lost in
the flow.

Thanks to all for the involvement.

Regards,
--