Re: [HACKERS] Cached plans and statement generalization - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Michael Paquier
Subject Re: [HACKERS] Cached plans and statement generalization
Date
Re: [HACKERS] Cached plans and statement generalization  (Konstantin Knizhnik <k.knizhnik@postgrespro.ru>)
List pgsql-hackers
On Wed, Sep 13, 2017 at 2:11 AM, Konstantin Knizhnik
<k.knizhnik@postgrespro.ru> wrote:
> One more patch passing all regression tests with autoprepare_threshold=1.
> I still do not think that it should be switch on by default...

This patch does not apply, and did not get any reviews. So I am moving
it to next CF with waiting on author as status. Please provide a
rebased version. Tsunakawa-san, you are listed as a reviewer of this
patch. If you are not planning to look at it anymore, you may want to
remove your name from the related CF entry
https://commitfest.postgresql.org/16/1150/.
--
Michael