Re: Enforce creation of destination folders for source files in pg_regress (Was: pg_regress writes into source tree) - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Michael Paquier
Subject Re: Enforce creation of destination folders for source files in pg_regress (Was: pg_regress writes into source tree)
Date
In response to Re: Enforce creation of destination folders for source files in pg_regress (Was: pg_regress writes into source tree)  (Peter Eisentraut <peter_e@gmx.net>)
Responses Re: Enforce creation of destination folders for source files in pg_regress (Was: pg_regress writes into source tree)  (Stephen Frost <sfrost@snowman.net>)
List pgsql-hackers
On Wed, Feb 25, 2015 at 4:27 AM, Peter Eisentraut <peter_e@gmx.net> wrote:
>>> I would like to have an extension in tree that also does this, so we
>> Sure. Here is one in the patch attached added as a test module. The
>> name of the module is regress_dynamic. Perhaps the name could be
>> better..
>
> I was more thinking like we could use an existing module like file_fdw.

Right. I forgot this one. A patch is attached to do so.
--
Michael

Attachment