Re: [CORE] Restore-reliability mode - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Michael Paquier
Subject Re: [CORE] Restore-reliability mode
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Sat, Jun 6, 2015 at 12:05 AM, Alvaro Herrera wrote:
> Michael Paquier wrote:
> What happened with the extension tests patches you submitted?  They
> seemed valuable to me, but I lost track.

Those ones are registered in the queue of 9.6:
https://commitfest.postgresql.org/5/187/
And this is the latest patch:
http://www.postgresql.org/message-id/CAB7nPqSQr1UjZ1h8=be1wBq3mMdmM38nrjBKvBJuM--tTTY=EA@mail.gmail.com
This patch extends prove_check by giving the possibility for a given
utility using t/ to add extra modules in t/extra that will be
installed and usable for its regression tests. This becomes more
interesting considering as well that pg_upgrade could be switched to
use the TAP infrastructure, where we could have modules dedicated to
only the tests of pg_upgrade (supporting TAP tests on Windows is a
necessary condition though before switching pg_upgrade).
--
Michael