Re: Commit fest 2016-09 is now closed - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Michael Paquier
Subject Re: Commit fest 2016-09 is now closed
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Mon, Oct 3, 2016 at 2:01 PM, Michael Paquier
<michael.paquier@gmail.com> wrote:
> There was something like 60~70 patches still listed as active in the
> CF app on Friday my time, so doing the vacuum cleanup has taken some
> time by marking patches as returned with feedback, rejected (few) and
> moved to next CF. A couple of things I noted when going through the
> remaining entries:
> - a lot of folks have registered to review a patch and did not post a
> review. Please avoid putting your name on a patch if you can't afford
> the time to look at a patch.
> - The rule one patch sent = one patch review of equal difficulty still works.
> - Be careful of the status of the patch, and update it correctly. I
> have noticed a lot of improvements in this area actually!

Forgot something: if you feel that your patch did not receive the
correct treatment, of course feel free to update its status in the CF
app, feel free as well to complain at me and/or on this thread if
necessary. I am sure we will be able to sort things out :)
--
Michael