Re: PATCH: Batch/pipelining support for libpq - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Michael Paquier
Subject Re: PATCH: Batch/pipelining support for libpq
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Tue, Sep 6, 2016 at 8:01 PM, Craig Ringer <craig@2ndquadrant.com> wrote:
> On 6 September 2016 at 16:10, Daniel Verite <daniel@manitou-mail.org> wrote:
>>         Craig Ringer wrote:
>>
>>> Updated patch attached.
>>
>> Please find attached a couple fixes for typos I've came across in
>> the doc part.
>
> Thanks, will apply and post a rebased patch soon, or if someone picks
> this up in the mean time they can apply your diff on top of the patch.

Could you send an updated patch then? At the same time I am noticing
that git --check is complaining... This patch has tests and a
well-documented feature, so I'll take a look at it soon at the top of
my list. Moved to next CF for now.
--
Michael