Re: [HACKERS] Crash on promotion when recovery.conf is renamed - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Michael Paquier
Subject Re: [HACKERS] Crash on promotion when recovery.conf is renamed
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Mon, Oct 2, 2017 at 3:29 PM, Michael Paquier
<michael.paquier@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Mon, Oct 2, 2017 at 8:13 AM, Daniel Gustafsson <daniel@yesql.se> wrote:
>> I’ve moved this to the next CF, but since this no longer applies cleanly I’ve
>> reset it to Waiting for author.
>
> Thanks Daniel for the reminder. Attached are rebased patches. This
> thing rots easily...

This set of patches still applies, and is marked as ready for
committer. Are any of the committers cited on this thread, aka Magnus,
Heikki, Tom interested in this patch set? Or not? We are close to the
end of CF 2017-11, so I am bumping it to the next one.
--
Michael