Re: Bug? {? = CALL insert_page_segment (?, ?)} - Mailing list pgsql-odbc

From Michael Paquier
Subject Re: Bug? {? = CALL insert_page_segment (?, ?)}
Date
List pgsql-odbc
On Wed, Nov 12, 2014 at 11:06 PM, Nils Gösche <cartan@cartan.de> wrote:
> So, should I use the new driver together with this driver option on our customers' servers? I had always left this
optionat its default value (1), which seems to be the recommended setting. Or is this something that will be fixed in
thedriver, and I should stick to 9.2.1 for the time being?
UseServerSidePrepare default value has been switched from 0 to 1 in
09.03.0100, that's btw the value recommended for Postgres 7.4 onwards
for quite some time.
--
Michael