Re: Failure with make check-world for pgtypeslib/dt_test2 with HEAD on OSX - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Michael Paquier
Subject Re: Failure with make check-world for pgtypeslib/dt_test2 with HEAD on OSX
Date
List pgsql-hackers

On Mon, Oct 6, 2014 at 1:15 PM, Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
> Nothing really fancy:
> $ ./configure --enable-depend --enable-debug --disable-rpath
> --enable-cassert --prefix=/to/path/bin/pgsql --with-libxml

That looks about like mine too, though I'm not using --disable-rpath
... what's the reason for that?
No real reason. That was only some old remnant in a build script that was here for ages :)
--
Michael