Re: Can't create plpython language - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Michael Paquier
Subject Re: Can't create plpython language
Date
List pgsql-general
On Thu, Jul 4, 2013 at 6:26 PM, guxiaobo1982 <guxiaobo1982@qq.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am running PostgreSQL 9.2.4.1 (from EnterpriseDB) on CENTOS 5.9 X64
> server, I got the following errors when trying to create the python language
> handler, can you help with this, thanks in advance.
If this is PPAS, as the version number would suggest, you should
directly ask this question to EDB support team. This problem might not
be related to Postgres itself... At least the buildfarm machines do
not crash when trying to install a plpython extension.
--
Michael