Re: [HACKERS] WIP: [[Parallel] Shared] Hash - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Michael Paquier
Subject Re: [HACKERS] WIP: [[Parallel] Shared] Hash
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Wed, Jun 28, 2017 at 9:58 AM, Thomas Munro
<thomas.munro@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
> Rebased for the recent re-indent and shm_toc API change; no functional
> changes in this version.
>
> (I have a new patch set in the pipeline adding the skew optimisation
> and some other things, more on that soon.)

This patch does not apply. And the thread has stalled for three months
now but I cannot see a review for what has been submitted. I am moving
it to next CF with waiting on author. Please provide a rebased
version. If there are other threads on this topic, it would be nice to
link them to the existing CF entry
https://commitfest.postgresql.org/15/871/..
--
Michael