Re: pg_rewind test could not run in 'remote' mode - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Michael Paquier
Subject Re: pg_rewind test could not run in 'remote' mode
Date
List pgsql-bugs
On Tue, Apr 7, 2015 at 5:34 PM, kingter wang <kingter@gmail.com> wrote:
> [...]
> Note that, the pg_rewind tests "make check" will fail against 'remote' mode.
> Current 'make check' can pass is because the pg_rewind tests run the 'local'
> mode twice,
> and  the 'remote' mode was not touched actually.

Yes, we are aware of that. There are actually some other problems
lying around (remote command is not built correctly for example) and
they have already been reported here by Peter Eisentraut:
http://www.postgresql.org/message-id/5519F169.8030406@gmx.net
This thread has a patch as well...
Regards,
--