Re: Re: Removing SSL renegotiation (Was: Should we back-patch SSL renegotiation fixes?) - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Michael Paquier
Subject Re: Re: Removing SSL renegotiation (Was: Should we back-patch SSL renegotiation fixes?)
Date
List pgsql-hackers

On Fri, Jul 10, 2015 at 7:47 PM, Andres Freund <andres@anarazel.de> wrote:
On 2015-07-01 23:32:23 -0400, Noah Misch wrote:
> We'd need to be triply confident that we know better than the DBA before
> removing flexibility in back branches.
> +1 for just changing the default.

I think we do. But I also think that I pretty clearly lost this
argument, so let's just change the default.

Is anybody willing to work on this?

Something like the patches attached could be considered, one is for master and REL9_5_STABLE to remove ssl_renegotiation_limit, the second one for ~REL9_4_STABLE to change the default to 0.
Regards,
--
Michael
Attachment