Re: pg_upgrade failure on Windows Server - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Michael Paquier
Subject Re: pg_upgrade failure on Windows Server
Date
List pgsql-bugs
On Tue, Mar 24, 2015 at 7:48 PM, Asif Naeem wrote:
> On Sat, Mar 21, 2015 at 5:09 PM, Michael Paquier wrote:
> Ah. Okey. I was not sure till which back branch it need to fixed. PFA patch
> for 90 branch.

OK. Thanks. This will surely help the committer who will pick up those
series of patches, particularly because it is for Windows.

>> I have also done some sanity checks down to 9.2 (got some issues when
>> building with ~9.1), and noticed no problems.
>

> Thank you so much. I hope now there is nothing left from my side :).

I looked again at those patches and things are cool on my side, hence
I am switching it as "Ready for Committer".
Regards,
--
Michael