Re: [HACKERS] Patch: add --if-exists to pg_recvlogical - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Michael Paquier
Subject Re: [HACKERS] Patch: add --if-exists to pg_recvlogical
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Fri, Sep 29, 2017 at 10:06 PM, Peter Eisentraut
> On 9/22/17 15:31, Peter Eisentraut wrote:
>> I suggest you create a patch that focuses on the --create part.
>>
>> You can create a separate follow-on patch for the --start part if you
>> wish, but I think that that patch would be rejected.
>
> I have moved this entry to the next commit fest, awaiting your updated
> patch.

Still waiting for an update, and marked as returned with feedback. It
seems to me that your patch adds a couple of option interactions, so
this should be double-checked with exiting options and a set of TAP
tests should be added as well.
--
Michael