Re: Cannot upgrade from 9.3 to 9.4 using pg_upgrade - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Michael Paquier
Subject Re: Cannot upgrade from 9.3 to 9.4 using pg_upgrade
Date
List pgsql-general
On Tue, Jan 5, 2016 at 6:58 AM, Adrian Klaver <adrian.klaver@aklaver.com> wrote:
> On 01/04/2016 12:53 PM, Arthur Pemberton wrote:
>>
>> Yes, I have tried it without --jobs, just to simplify.
>>

> That would have been too easy. Not sure what is going on.
>
> So are there any other errors, warnings, etc between?:
>
> Checking cluster versions                                   ok
>
> and
>
> SQL command failed

Yeah, that's basically the same temporary relation created through the
same connection. That's likely an effect of --jobs though I cannot see
directly how get_db_and_rel_infos would get called twice for the same
connection.
--
Michael