Re: [HACKERS] Re: logical replication and PANIC during shutdowncheckpoint in publisher - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Michael Paquier
Subject Re: [HACKERS] Re: logical replication and PANIC during shutdowncheckpoint in publisher
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Wed, Apr 26, 2017 at 4:26 AM, Peter Eisentraut
> On 4/20/17 11:30, Peter Eisentraut wrote:
>> We have a possible solution but need to work out a patch.  Let's say
>> next check-in on Monday.
>
> Update: We have a patch that looks promising, but we haven't made much
> progress in reviewing the details.  I'll work on it this week, and
> perhaps Michael also has time to work on it this week.

Next week is Golden Week in Japan so I'll have limited access to an
electronic devices. This week should be fine.

> We could use more eyes.  Next check-in Friday.

Reviews always welcome.
--
Michael