Re: Re: In-core regression tests for replication, cascading, archiving, PITR, etc. - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Michael Paquier
Subject Re: Re: In-core regression tests for replication, cascading, archiving, PITR, etc.
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Sun, Nov 29, 2015 at 12:13 AM, Alvaro Herrera wrote:
> Here's your recovery test patch rebased, for your (and others'!)
> perusal.  It passes for me.  (Test 003 is unchanged.)

Are you planning to push that as well? It does not have much coverage
but I guess that's quite good for a first shot, and that can serve as
example for future tests.

Still, the first patch adds enough infrastructure to allow any other
module to have more complex regression test scenarios, the first two
targets coming immediately to my mind being the quorum syncrep patch
and pg_rewind and its timeline switch manipulation. So that's more
than welcome!
--
Michael