Re: Commit fest status for 2015-11 - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Michael Paquier
Subject Re: Commit fest status for 2015-11
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Tue, Dec 22, 2015 at 10:45 PM, Michael Paquier
<michael.paquier@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Tue, Dec 22, 2015 at 4:04 PM, Michael Paquier
> <michael.paquier@gmail.com> wrote:
>> OK, if those don't get addressed soon, they will be moved to the next
>> CF with the same status.
>
> After a first pass, Numbers are getting down,  I am just too tired to continue:
> Needs review: 13.
> Waiting on Author: 15.
> Ready for Committer: 5
>
> Two additional patches have been marked as ready for committer:
> 1) Bug fix for pg_dump --jobs when password is passed a a parameter in
> a connection string:
> 2) Default roles, in Stephen's plate:
> https://commitfest.postgresql.org/7/49/

I had a look at all the remaining entries and treated each one of
them, patches marked as ready for committer have been moved to next CF
with the same status. There are currently 3 remaining entries in the
CF app where it would be cool authors and/or reviewers give a status
of the situation. Once this is addressed the CF of 2015-11 will be
closed.

Note particularly to authors: if your patch has been returned with
feedback, but you are still working on it, please make sure that it is
moved to next CF soon. Or, if your patch has been moved to next CF,
*but* you are not working on it, it would be nice to mark it as
returned with feedback in 2016-01.
Thanks.
--
Michael