Re: pageinspect patch, for showing tuple data - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Michael Paquier
Subject Re: pageinspect patch, for showing tuple data
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Sat, Oct 17, 2015 at 5:15 AM, Nikolay Shaplov
<n.shaplov@postgrespro.ru> wrote:
> So what's next?

Wait and see a bit.

> We need something else to discuss?
> We need somebody else's opinion to rule this out?

The spec of the patch looks clear to me.

> Or it's ready to commit, and just not marked this way?

No, I don't think we have reached this state yet.

> I am going to make report based on this patch in Vienna. It would be
> nice to have it committed until then :)

This is registered in this November's CF and the current one is not
completely wrapped up, so I haven't rushed into looking at it.
Regards,
--
Michael