Re: Postgresql 12.19 compatible with RHEL 9 - Mailing list pgsql-admin

From Wasim Devale
Subject Re: Postgresql 12.19 compatible with RHEL 9
Date
List pgsql-admin

No I checked from developer

On Fri, 28 Jun, 2024, 3:01 pm Imran Khan, <imran.k.23@gmail.com> wrote:
is that query using postgis related type?

On Thu, Jun 27, 2024 at 10:39 PM Wasim Devale <wasimd60@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi All

So I used postgresql 13 installed on RHEL 9.

It is restored from postgresql 12.8 running on CentOS7.

We ran into an issue with only one query that took a long time to run 4 hours whereas it was taking 20 mins to run on postgresql 12.8 why this difference other queries are working fine.

Note: postgis and pgrouting extension is installed on both.

Thanks,
Wasim