Fwd: Error Stack builder - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Thodi Viola
Subject Fwd: Error Stack builder
Date
List pgsql-general

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Selena Deckelmann <selena@postgresql.org>
Date: 2013/8/13
Subject: Re: Error Stack builder
To: Thodi Viola <coutinhoviola@gmail.com>

Please contact pgsql-general@postgresql.org for help.

-selena

2013/8/13 Thodi Viola <coutinhoviola@gmail.com>

Dear Sr.

Could you please help me to fix the error in attachment. I'm trying to install the stack builder application in windows 7.

-----------------------
Melhores cumprimentos / Best regards

                Thodi Viola
Geólogo de Pesquisa / Exploration Geologist
Membro / Member of: AGMM

Contactos:
+258 821 217 160 / 845 237 792
Skype: thodi.viola
Maputo / Tete - Moçambique
"descansar não significa parar de trabalhar mas mudar de actividade...tente e veja o resultado / rest does not mean stop working but changing activity ... try and see the result"

--
http://postgresql.org
Me - http://chesnok.com

--