Re: CLOG read problem after pg_basebackup - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Petr Novak
Subject Re: CLOG read problem after pg_basebackup
Date
List pgsql-general
Hi Adrian,

sure the command is as follows:

pg_basebackup -h <hostname> -p <port> -D /data2/pgsql/baseb -P -v -U replicator -x -c fast

After that I moved the content of /data2/pgsql/baseb to actual datadir and tried to start up the cluster. On some servers it worked on the three didn't. The servers are of the same HW config and the prerequisites are on all servers set by puppet.