Re: Assistance please - How to download PG Admin?. - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Simon Hall
Subject Re: Assistance please - How to download PG Admin?.
Date
List pgadmin-support
Many thanks Aditya!

On Tue, 8 Mar 2022, 05:43 Aditya Toshniwal, <aditya.toshniwal@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
Hi Simon,

1. Download the Mac installer (.dmg) file from https://www.pgadmin.org/download/pgadmin-4-macos/.
2. Double click on the .dmg file and you'll see the screen below.
3. Then just drag the pgAdmin 4 app to applications.
4. Done.

image.png