Re: Failure upgrading PG 9.2 to 9.3 - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Sam Saffron
Subject Re: Failure upgrading PG 9.2 to 9.3
Date
List pgsql-general
Yes Adrian,

That is correct (upgraded 9.2 to 9.3 via pg_dump), more than happy to
provide pg devs with the actual db if needed.

Pretty sure the target db is good, especially since we just dumped a
single db (did not do a dump_all)