Re: pgadmin4 in Cloud Foundry - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Robert Eckhardt
Subject Re: pgadmin4 in Cloud Foundry
Date
List pgadmin-support
Tom,

Are you just trying to get something up on CF or are you trying to make it a 'proper' CF app?

Currently we build pgAdmin in CF multiple times a day, however, we aren't building the proper server application we are only building the desktop app in the cloud. We'd be happy to show you what we are doing if you'd like to play around with it and perhaps make a more proper deployment.

If you're just looking for something that works you can throw up a docker container and run pgAdmin in that.

-- Rob