Re: [pgadmin-hackers] User Research Findings into PgAdmin - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Robert Eckhardt
Subject Re: [pgadmin-hackers] User Research Findings into PgAdmin
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
One of the surprises for me when looking at the interview notes was the number of features that people asked for that already existed. IMO one of the wins for design would be making these more easily discovered. As I see it a lot of the design is going to be fairly nuanced and having the conversation to include the community in the process of discovery and validation would be awesome if there is interest.

-- Rob