Error CREATE EXTENSION plpythonu - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From milad moradi
Subject Error CREATE EXTENSION plpythonu
Date
List pgsql-bugs
Hello,
I am using PostgreSQL :  PostgreSQL 11.4, compiled by Visual C++ build 1914, 64-bit

on windows 10.

I tried to use python for programming but I receieved an error:

create extension plpython3u:

ERROR: ERREUR: n'a pas pu charger la bibliothèque « C:/Program Files/PostgreSQL/11/lib/plpython3.dll » : The specified module could not be found.
it is in French and says that the library cannot be loaded but the library exists in my system and also the latest version of python is installed.
I saw many people received the same error message in the internet. It is a bug ??

image.png

Attachment